Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pasta with Tomato Meat Sauce

Dinner last night was, as the title mentions, Pasta with meat sauce! Yummy for my tummy!

I got this recipe from the Joy of Cooking book.

Up until now I've been making pasta with jars of sauces, various kinds, but this time I decided to make my own. It was a spontaneous decision in that I bought some ground turkey and didn't know what to make with it. So I started browsing my books, stumbled across this recipe and made my decision. What also made it appealing was the fact that it is quick and easy to make. The only thing that takes a little extra time is for the sauce to simmer. Fresh herbs (basil and oregano to be specific) are also what make this recipe delicious.

I have attached some images for your viewing entertainment, so enjoy!

(And don't be afraid to ask questions or make comments)





No comments:

Post a Comment